[Gvsig_english] Server error using the geodata serch connection

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 3 18:26:02 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use the option Geodata search connection presents in the gvSIG's View.
I tried this feature with the latest gvSIG version (1.1.2) on 2 computers: Windows Xp and  Windows 2000 professional.

Unfortunately, I always get the same error: "The server does not exist".
I attached a screenshot about the error message.

I tried 3 adress servers:
193.43.36.137:2100 (the one in the gvSIG's manual). I attached this screenshot.
http://delta.icc.es/indicio/csw (protocol z3950)
http://esg.gsfc.nasa.gov:80/wes/serviceManagerCSW/csw (I used both protocols csw)

Aside the error meaning, I would like to know if someone has 1 or 2 server adress working with the latest stable gvSIG release to try this option on my computers at will.

Best regards.

Silvio

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo