[Gvsig_english] graph extension for gvSIG?

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 4 14:08:26 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

I am trying the gvSIG's builds.
Every time I read the notes regarding a new build I alwasy find a line explaining the "graph extension" is not available for the new build.
Last link regarding the gvSIG's builds is: https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-2_0/gvsig-2_0_0/version?subprojectBuildnumber=1216&action=listNotes

I am wondering If this "graph extension" is the one in the gvSIG's roadmap (page 11). The link for the roadmap is: http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/descargas/RoadMap/gvSIG_Desktop_Roadmap_03_2008_en.pdf
This extions is supposed to be developed in 2009.