[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 and new symbology

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 11:02:30 CET 2008

Well, that's the real issues at the moment, isn't it:
as long as there is no collaborative bug tracking/ticketing
system in place, exchanging bug reports via email will
be painful (or has this been resolved already?).

Long lists in emails are no good, because they will get
mangled for most people when they hit "reply" as their
email client starts quoting and reformatting them.

So the only solution I can see for now would be one single
email per bug.
Maybe we could agree on a standard email header including
bug categories, so it will be easier to search the mailing
list archives for specific bugs.

Ben