[Gvsig_english] translation of current gvSIG manual in Russian (2)

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Fri Nov 7 13:04:42 CET 2008

Hello,

what a good news! Now there are some groups that are translating the
gvSIG documentation too (in Italian, German, French and English). About
the Russian translation the best thing would be to translate directly on
the gvSIG web page. There would be a manager, who would give out the
chapters to translate. When there's a group of translators you can send
me your names and e-mails, we'd register you in the web portal and I'd
send you the instructions to translate.

Best regards,
Mario