[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 and new symbology

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Fri Nov 7 14:53:34 CET 2008

Hi everyone.

As Sergio said we are preparing an interface between the bugtraking and
the users in order that you can report both bugs an feature requests
(wishes). While it isn't available the only way to do it is the list, as
usuall.

I think is a very good idea to standardice the mail subject, as Benjamin
  suggested and I think the Wolfgang proposal is good enough. Thanks for
both.

Regards,
Manuel.

--