[Gvsig_english] Problems when publishing Metadata with GvSIG

Antonio Muñoz munyoz_antsan at gva.es
Mon Nov 10 09:22:54 CET 2008

Hello Luis
It could be a GeoNetwork problem, did you tried to restart the server?
(if you are on windows XP), or refresh the GeoNetwork? You said that
"connection is ok". When you connect with the server, do you became to
publish? (appears a window with the message "Metadato publicado
correctamente. ID: #") If you read this message, is not a gvSIG problem.
If the problem persist, can you send us more information? gvSIG version,
GeoNetwork version, OS, do you have GeoNetwork in a local installation,
or remote?

Regards,
Toni