[Gvsig_english] Rasterization with Sextante not working

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:16:27 CET 2008

I've begun to test the use of Sextante as an alternative to the sw I usually
use (Grass, ArcGIS). The first try was the rasterization of a polygonal
layer, the italian administrative regionas [1].
I've launched the "Rasterizar capa vectorial" from Sextante, and I've left
eveything as automatically suggested from Sextante. When I launch the
process two windows are opened: "PluginsServices.Procesando" and
"PluginsServices.Procesando <2>", both with the text "Ejecutando extension:
Rasterizar capa vectorial" and the blank progress bar. Nothing happens, the
process doesn't preceed, and I simply have to manually stop both the
windows.
I've tried to set a narrower extension for the rasterization, but it doesn't
change.
I can't give you more infos because nothing gets written in the Console...

I'm using Gvsig 1.1.2 Build 1045 on Ubuntu 8.04.
Giovanni

[1] http://www.istat.it/ambiente/cartografia/regioni.zip