[Gvsig_english] bug reports for gvSIG 2.0 build 1216

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 14:15:10 CET 2008

Dear all,

I have given build 1216 some thorough testing over the
last days and have come up with a list of 82 bugs, annoyances,
small wishes and questions.

What would be the better method of reporting them to this list:

1. Writing 82 individual emails (like we discussed before)
2. Putting all of them into context ("labeling", "editing" etc.)
and reporting them in one lengthy email?

... I'd be willing to do both. Whatever is better to deal with
for the developers.

Cheers,

Ben

------