[Gvsig_english] bug reports for gvSIG 2.0 build 1216

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 15:30:13 CET 2008

Alternatively, we could just send our error lists and
the gvSIG developers put them into their internal bug tracking
system and then make the bug/wish list publicly available as soon
as a collaborative system is up and running.

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeological Unit Limited
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES