[Gvsig_english] buffer geometry

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 16:09:50 CET 2008

Dear developers (& list).
would it be possible to add an additional feature to the buffer-geoprocess:
buffers should "start" at the beginning of a line, having no extra "cap" at the end or start of a buffered line (see screenshot attached). This would be a great enhancement, as it would reduce the overlaping buffer-features of a buffer theme.
Additionally, I would really need a buffer-geoprocess that would keep the ID's of the source theme.
BTW, is there a possibility to create a ID column using the field calculator?
Ok - already three wishes in one E-Mail. Another wish from my side: some comments on this issue.

Cheers,
Wolfgang