[Gvsig_english] buffer geometry

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 12:12:54 CET 2008

Hello Javier,
yes. You are right - spatial join is an option. However, this will not work properly in the case of line-junctions. There, errors may appear. I would expect that it should be not too complicated to add an option "preserve ids" to the buffer-geoprocess. But I might be wrong.  What do the developers think about this?

The second question (ID's), it seems that there is no possibility yet for this in gvSIG. I'll add a separate mail for this wish.

Best,
Wolfgang