[Gvsig_english] Network pilot

dragan djordjevic dragandjordjevic at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:18:11 CET 2008

Jorge,

thank you very much.

I will try in the next days to follow your instruction and after good results I will inform you.

Best regards
Subject: RE: [Gvsig_english] Network pilot
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:42:25 +0100
From: jsanz at prodevelop.es
To: gvsig_internacional at runas.cap.gva.es

Hi

You can use for test purposes OSM roads data. Cloudmade offers
shapefiles of OSM by country[1].

To test the service area and other new features you have to
download a build of gvSIG, for example 1218[2].

I attach a 1218 screenshot with a shortest path sample, the route
report ant stops management with the nice new dockskin.

Cheers

[1] http://downloads.cloudmade.com/

[2] https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-2_0/gvsig-2_0_0/

--