[Gvsig_english] gdal and grass driver

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:53:01 CET 2008

Dear list,

the question of relationship between gvsig and GRASS should be given more attention within the new release,
as gvsig and GRASS would complement one another very well. The <only> problem has been pointed out for several times, as in the recent e-mail by giohappy at gmail.com.
Obviously, many OS-Gis users would like to use gvsig amongst others for layouting GRASS raster results but this is restricted du to incompatibility of the given formats.

So, it would be great if the new realease (or the raster pilote) offers the possibility to work with GRASS rasters.

Regards

Chris