[Gvsig_english] developpement on gvsig

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Mon Nov 24 09:22:27 CET 2008

Charlotte,

If you're developing a gvSIG extension, you should only build **your** ant task. This ant task has to move your jar, config.xml and text_XX.properties to the _fwAndami/gvSIG/extensiones structure.

So, you cannot write and run, this intermediate step has to be done to deploy your extension at gvSIG.

I'm not sure if there are alternative ways that really will work, maybe others can tell more on that.

Hope it helps
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía