[Gvsig_english] gdal and grass driver

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:47:13 CET 2008

Having support for both GRASS native rasters and vectors would be
great. I think it should be done through GDAL/OGR, to avoid
reinventing the wheel...
Probably a good point to start would be the imageio-ext library [1],
that is going to be used in various other projects (geotools,
geoserver, udig/jgrass, etc.).

[1] https://imageio-ext.dev.java.net/