[Gvsig_english] developpement on gvsig

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Tue Nov 25 09:32:33 CET 2008

Yes gvSIG has been developed this way :-)

Having to run your ant file doesn't mean that you cannot debug gvSIG. You can debug your code as always but you have to do this intermediate step. Others will give you (better than me) the technical reasons of why Andami uses multiple classloaders and so on.

The only eclipse feature you don't have this way is to change your code when you are debugging. That's all. Sorry if I've confused you with my prior answer.

One advantage of this work flow is that writing unit tests for your code makes your life easier :)

Of course, if you or anybody find an alternative way that works, is welcome!!!

Cheers
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía