[Gvsig_english] About WFS layers

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 25 18:50:57 CET 2008

Jorge Piera ha scritto:
> Hi Antonio.
>
> Yes, gvSIG doesn't set a value for the "outputformat" and in this case
> the server uses the default value that normally is GML v. 3.1.1. The
> solution that you mentioned could solve some scenarios but, the main
> problem is that gvSIG is not able to open a concrete GML. Could you
> please send me this GML?

Jorge,
finally I understand what was the problem! WFS (GML) driver seems to
read fine only WFS v.1.0.0, while my WFS service is v.1.1.0. So I
made a downgrade in the request, typing in the server textbox, something
like http://127.0.0.1/mywfs?VERSION=1.0.0 and now it works like a charm!

Best regards,
Antonio