[Gvsig_english] Cant make a Layer show up with the rest

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Thu Nov 27 10:48:53 CET 2008

Hi.

Maybe the these 2 layers don't have the same coordinates or projection.
ArcMap may read a .prj file that gvSIG don't read. Or it can be a a
bug.... Recently, I've found a problem when a layer is reproyected with
gvSIG and saved. It seems the full extent remains unprojected.

About your problem: If you didn't reproject your layers, have a look to
the coordinates of both groups of layers. Maybe they aren't similar.

Cheers.

Fran.