[Gvsig_english] quick poll:: what about a gvsig-user meeting forgerman speaking users next year?

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Thu Nov 27 11:57:22 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

This year I attended a small user meeting in Trieste (Italy) I was surprised with the enthusiastic effort of Italian group. Maybe someone on this list was there and can tell his impressions, actually the first day meeting were people from Italy and Slovenia so the speech was a mix of English and bits of Spanish/Italian, that's Europe :)

I encourage you to organize that kind of small events to discuss about your ongoing projects using gvSIG, a quick note after to pass us your comments would be really nice.

Cheers
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía