[Gvsig_english] georeferencing

dragan djordjevic dragandjordjevic at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:05:04 CEST 2008

thanks for helping me, all of you.

 I saw movie and try too do the same thing  on movie and I did it.

When I confirmed again  point of georeferencing I finished georeferencig.

 I think that was my problem.

I have another question.

Where I can find list of projection with description by code...

And where I can find easily description of making  or using projection.

From: Agustin.Diez at uv.esTo: gvsig_internacional at runas.cap.gva.esSubject: Re: [Gvsig_english] georeferencingDate: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:31:55 +0200

Dragan,
Keep trying, you "only" need to ask for a new point. georeferencing is very punitive if you make any mistakes, otherwise if works smoothly.
There is a video documenting the process [1 y 2] , audio in Spanish.
Agustin[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-HEKqQg9I
For better quality go
[2] http://mmedia.uv.es/display?c=adiez&name=georeferenciar.mov