Re[Gvsig_english] projection Roma40-Gauss Boaga to WGS84

Evemar evemar at paranacidade.org.br
Mon Oct 6 23:02:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm facing a similar problem:

I received some gps data in WGS 84 (ESRI:4326) coordinate system.
When I reproject it to SAD 1969 UTM zone 22S (ESRI:29182) using gvSIG, it
doesn't fit correctly (difference ~100m)

When I do the same using ESRI ArcCatalog, using the same parameters except
the "Geographic Transformation" (where I can choose SAD_1969_To_WGS_1984_14
- ESRI:1548), it fits nice.

Someone knows how can I set those transformation parameters in gvSIG? Is it
possible?

Thanks,
Evemar
Brasil