[Gvsig_english] Development Tutorial

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Tue Oct 14 18:33:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

There is also a tutorial for the development of gvSIG extensions [1]. The bad news are that it was made for a Spanish-speaking congress, so AFAIK it's only in Spanish so far. Maybe it could be useful for you. Some of us should find time for translating it into Spanish. I'll let you know if we find time to make it.

Regards,

[1] http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/descargas/manuales/Crear_extensiones_en_gvSIG.pdf
    Example data http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/cursos/example-projectsI.zip

Miguel Montesinos