[Gvsig_english] Again: high-quality printing: support of the development

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Oct 15 10:35:45 CEST 2008

Hi Ben,
(this would be a case for a wiki!!!). I do not know Google doc. So, we could try it. Why not? The only thing I fear: could be too much effort for users who are not used to google apps - if it is possible to contribute without having to create a new google-account etc. , it might be very great! Could you start that doc?

Best,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx