[Gvsig_english] identify not working if using spatial index

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:28:46 CEST 2008

Hello list.
Today I've had some problems with Gvsig (both 1.1.2 and the
development release 2.0). I was using a large subset from Corine LC
2000, with 48742 polygons. I faced very very long delays when using
the identify tool, so I've seen that the spatial index use flag was
off. Turning it on things get faster.... but the attributes are not
shown. The result windows open up, but nothing is listed. Is there
something more I should do to employ SIs correctly in Gvsig?

Thanks,
Giovanni