[Gvsig_english] Little wish about the gvSIG's manual

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Wed Oct 22 10:28:04 CEST 2008

Hi Antonio, Rory, Silvio and all.

This functionality is now on development. In fact you can test it in the
  gvSIG 2.0 development builds availables on
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-2_0/gvsig-2_0_0

So far it only works in Spanish but it's expected that it works in the
rest of the languages, of course.

Regards,
Manuel.