[Gvsig_english] split lines into equidistant pieces

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Oct 22 15:36:00 CEST 2008

Dear list,
I need to split a line theme into equidistant sections (for example into sections of 100 m). Using the extension sextante, I can use the tool "line to equidistant points". But I cannot use that new point theme to (for example) intersect it with the line theme in order to get the desired new theme with the equidistant sections.
Any ideas how to solve this within gvSIG?

Your comments are more than welcome!!!

Best,
Wolfgang

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail