[Gvsig_english] split lines into equidistant pieces

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Oct 23 10:43:57 CEST 2008

Hi Luigi, list.
thanks for this remark. However, it would be great, if it would be possible to
do this with gvSIG. Maybe it is not possible at the moment -
@gvSIG-developers: is it possible? If not: would it be possible to do this
task with scripting (if one would be able to write such a script) using the
existing functions?

Best
Wolfgang