[Gvsig_english] gvSIG's extension topologia...

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Thu Oct 23 15:34:10 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang and all.

This extension will provide gvSIG with some topology tools. Specifically
(sorry about the translation):

- Generate topology.
- Show and modify topology.
- Save and load topology.
- Topology editing tools.
	· Move geometries.
	· Split geometries.
	· Simplify geometries.
	· Smooth polyline.
	· Autocomplete poligons.
	· Geometric info.
- Topological geoprocessing.
	· Reverse digitation direction.
	· Simplify geometries.
	· Convert a polygon geometries layer to a line geometries layer.
	· Smooth lines.
	· Delaunay triangulation / Thiessen polygons.
	· Build.
	· Clean.
	· Batch.

We hope all of them are available soon in the devel builds.

Regards,
Manuel.

--
Manuel Madrid.