[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Java on Mac OS X

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 16:04:56 CEST 2008

OK, one small step closer: if I associate the .sh shell script with X11,
then at least I can start it from the Finder by double-clicking.

Plus, double-clicking the .app package now at least does something (the
little icon goes bouncy-bouncy in the Dock), but after a few seconds
it just bails out silently.

Anyhow, neither X11 nor the Terminal are needed for the startup script
to work, just the "sh" interpreter in /usr/bin. However, the Finder
cannot see that directory.

How difficult can it be?

Ben

benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk