RES: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2: trivial remark about 2 icons

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br
Tue Oct 28 14:15:09 CET 2008

Hi Miguel and all,

How Can I install this unstable version to test without change my stable version (1.1.2). Is it possible?

If not, how can I install this unstable version? I tried to execute the .bat file but it gave me a errors messages.

BR

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva
Engenheiro Florestal
Planejamento e Controle l Lwarcel Celulose
Phone: +55 14 - 3269 5080 r.5683
rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br l www.lwarcel.com.br