[Gvsig_english] import legend

Felix Stracke felix.stracke at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 17 13:16:27 CEST 2008

Hey List,

i would like to import the symbol definition from Layer A into Layer B (like e.g. import symbology from layer files in ArcMap). I use gvSIG Version 1.1.1, OS Windpows XP

I saved the symbol definition from Layer A as a legend file, then I load the legend into Layer B (correct Attributes and fields). The symbology from Layer A know appears in the symbol tab of Layer`s B Properties but isn´t transfered to the view after pushing "Apply" and "Accept".

Could anybody help me along?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Felix

 Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Felix Stracke