[Gvsig_english] Re: setup development environment

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 13:17:18 CEST 2008

We have the same problem here.
My company would be very keen to seriously get into gvSIG development,
starting with the 2.0 trunk.

I have browsed the Spanish documentation, but it would be VERY helpful
if you could provide some simple, English instructions on how to set
up the Eclipse environment, load the right build file and execute the
build for 2.0 trunk.

Also, since the SVN is read-only: how are we going to contribute patches
or additional code? Send in diffs?

Cheers,

Benjamin