[Gvsig_english] georeferencing

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Mon Sep 29 09:31:55 CEST 2008

Dragan,
Keep trying, you "only" need to ask for a new point. georeferencing is
very punitive if you make any mistakes, otherwise if works smoothly.
There is a video documenting the process [1 y 2] , audio in Spanish.
Agustin
[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-HEKqQg9I
For better quality go
[2] http://mmedia.uv.es/display?c=adiez&name=georeferenciar.mov