[Gvsig_english] Re: setup development environment

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Mon Sep 29 12:51:19 CEST 2008

Amazing Ben, you got almost everything. I think I noticed (not
documented) most of your observations. I'm not clear about buffers
[see attachment 1], maybe you're referring to input other than points,
in the polygons case it gets really messy [see attachment 12]. I
supposse yor're aware of a SEXTANTE feature that allows you to buffer
by category, I used it to automatically draw stratigraphical units or
site limits.