[Gvsig_english] RE: gvsig Mobile installation problem

Marco Pellegrini pellemar_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:33:36 CEST 2009

Hi Carlos!
First of all thank you very much for your support.
Only today I managed to try with GVsig... And I'm sorry to communicate you that the solutions does not work...not lucky! :)

1) in the Topcon seems that is not possible to find path for the gvsig mobile .exe file, I dont know if the problem is still java VM..
Message is "cannot find gvSIG Mobile (or one of its components) make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available".

2) HTC with your configuration maybe works a bit better, It finds satellites and stay connected for almost 1 minutes before to switch off...anyway during this minutes the program works very very slowly!
I'm not receiving any kind of special data..
I tried also with different GPS configuration without significantly improvement, behaviour is always the same.

Thank you very much

Marco Pellegrini
University of Padova