[Gvsig_english] raster catalog

Sylvain33 kikiesttoujoursla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:41:45 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm a new user on this forum !

I want to know if this topic (build raster catalog) is include into the gvsig roadmap ?
Do you have some news about making a raster catalog with jyton console?
Is there any way to load gdal tileindex into gvsig ?
Actually, I'm using a GIS server with wms to load raster but for me it's not a end user solution.

Thanks for watching,
Sylvain

... but setting up such a mapserver is not that easy. An image catalogue should be a "future-goal" for development of gvSIG. Isn't it?
Greetings,
Wolfgang

... and sharing information is easier, you only need to give a url.

Regards
José Antonio