Fwd: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG: Google summer of code 2009 project

Cristian Martín Reinhold christian.reinhold at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:29:10 CEST 2009

Dear Mr. Grosso,
Thank you for your interest on the project mentioned. The project content
will be weekly updated under the link you posted, which is:

http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/osgeo/t124023165380

You can click and check the recent update. Today is holiday, so in the
following days the content of this site will be changing.

Cristian Martín Reinhold
Centro de Visualización Interactiva (CeVI) http://www.cevi.uji.es
Geographic Information research group: http://www.geoinfo.uji.es
Department of Information Systems