[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG 1.9-RC1 (unstable)

Joaquim Seixas (mapas) mapas at sapo.pt
Sun Aug 16 19:31:47 CEST 2009

Hello Manuel,

I've changed my computer and this new one as the Windows Vista Home, and
now, I can link the gvSIG 1.9RC1 to the PostGIS to open the layers that
I have saved in the PostGIS with the QuantumGIS.
However, when I tried to save in the PostGIS a layer with the gvGIS, the
message "can't inicialize writer: postGIS writer" appears again!

I've tried to trick of creating a path to the bin directory of the
PostgreSQL in the Vista, but the problem remains! Any suggestions?

Best regards

Joaquim