[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1243) some issues regarding the latest version

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Wed Aug 19 14:54:47 CEST 2009

Hi list,
I have to add that I was able to finalize the table work - _within gvSIG
1.1.2_: using the manage fields dialogue in this version, I was able to
rename, delete fields without running into problems.
Truncation of field names did not appear.  ;)
The Umlauts in my attribute table were displayed correctly, no problem.
Should I summarize the problems I ran into?

Best regards. Comments are welcome - as always.
Wolfgang

---

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm