[Gvsig_english] When exporting a shp to gvSig mobile attributes change

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Thu Aug 27 09:22:32 CEST 2009

Hello Jean,

The "Exporting to gvSIG Mobile" option it isn't necessary if you don't
need cut your shapefile to make it smaller. You can open the same
shapefile on gvSIG Mobile and gvSIG Desktop, but if you need to cut the
shapefile because of it is too much large, with the exporting option,
you are making a new shapefile, so you must make the changes to the
original shape "by hand" latter, or work directly with this exported
shape on gvSIG Desktop to maintain the integrity. I recommend you to try
working with the same shapefile on Desktop and mobile. The export option
is useful to cut raster layer.

Hope be helpful.