[Gvsig_english] NavTable-0.4.1_Beta gvSIG-1.9 compatible

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve) nvarela at cartolab.es
Fri Dec 4 18:06:19 CET 2009

> I would like to ask if there is a date already fixed for releasing the 1.0
> version?

We hope to have a beta version in spring. If we have new collaborators maybe
sooner... :)

Concerning the 1.0 release, I have read and I quote: "The data access logic
> will be sepparated from the user graphic interface, so it will be possible
> to adapt NavTable to another GIS programs."
> In short, what do you mean by "another GIS programs?
> Do you mean a Gis program which run on Java or whatever software (e.g.
> Qgis)?

Yes, you are right. But at the moment we have no plans to implement NavTable
out of gvSIG, but it will be easy to do it in a java gis (QGIS is C++  :S ).

> Best regards and THANKS a lot for this new great release.

Best regards and thanks for the comment!

--
Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve)
Coordinador Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493