[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 extensions

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Mon Dec 14 17:01:52 CET 2009

Hi Ben,

These extensions are not used in gvSIG 1.9, they were made for gvSIG
1.1.2 or before. First one was made to show coordinates in different CRS
that the one in the View but it has not been migrated to 1.9, and the
other two have been replaced for other functions which do the same (but
are located in different places of SVN: show grid in the layout, some
function in the field calculator) so you don't need to compile them for
gvSIG 1.9.

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark