[Gvsig_english] gvSIG OA Digital Edition 2010 Beta out now

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Dec 16 17:49:54 CET 2009

Hi Benjamin,

I have just tried the gvSIG OADE 2010 beta release on Windows 2000 professional (sp4) and so far no problems ;-)

In particular, I have appreciated two thing.
Having more shortcuts and the option to install the OADE edion without needing any privilege as administrator on my computer :-)

Just two short questions.
1. What does it mean "additional documentation", provided with the OADE edtion.
On the oadigital webpage I have only found out a tutorial which explains how to install the software (that is, http://www.oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsiginstall).
I didn't try anything further other than that.
I took a look in the Help menu present in the sofware but I didn't find anything concerning documentation.
Is there some short "manual" or tutorial for the OADE edtion?

2. When do you plan to release the stable version?
I suppose we are talking around June 2010?
I think so because the gvSIG 2 release is planned for May 2010, or, at least, I have read so on the gvSIG's Italian mailing list :-)

THANKS a lot for your work :-)
It is really, really appreciated!

Best regards,

Silvio