[Gvsig_english] BUG: gvSIG 1.9 (Build 1253) Image Filtering

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Thu Dec 17 09:58:23 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't think this is a bug. Now both raster and vector layers work the
same way regarding the scale range of visualization (we homogenized the
text in both pannels inside 'Properties').

I mean, "Don't show layer when the scale is greater than 1:100" means
that it won't be displayed when scale is 1:99, because second one is
"greater scale" than first one (minor denominator, but major scale). And
it's the same for "less than...".

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark