[Gvsig_english] [gvSIG Mobile] Adding GPX read support

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Thu Dec 17 16:14:02 CET 2009

Hi,

You can read GPX with gvSIG Mobile pilot 0.2 and 0.3 versions, also the program allows you export this files to GML, KML and Shapefile, thus its easier share your tracks with colleagues with other software like gvSIG Desktop and so on...

You can download gvSIG Mobile pilot 0.3 last published version from here http://www.gvsig.org/web/plugins/downloads/gvsig-mobile

Both of them are available to windows XP.

I don't know when will be available to gvSIG desktop, sorry.

Maybe to the next gvSIG Desktop 2.0.

Regards.

Carlos Sánchez Periñán

Equipo desarrollo GIS