[Gvsig_english] Developing gvSIG Mobile based applications

morel4 morel4 at wp.pl
Fri Dec 18 13:59:47 CET 2009

Hi Im new to gvSIG and I would like to develop a little in gvSIG-Mobile.
Ive got few questions about it.
- I downloaded gvsig-mobile full svn (as I remember about 500MB) from
gvsig.org
	What version should I use to be able to develop anything. Right now I have
pilot3 from tags folder. It seems to work with jdk 1.5 and 1.4 colpiler (no
errors)
- I have problems with making Cab files or any exe file that could be run on
Windows mobile. I tried to make cab files using wizzard (Cabwiz.exe), but
there are many problems (for example all.jar - no idea how to creat it)
- Maybe there is other way to test my new source on a mobile device?
- Should my project look like that?:
	* making source code in Eclipse, clicking play to test it in windows
	* exporting on a mobile (cab file, exe file, jar file?)
	* starting on a mobile device without problem on PhoneMe VM?

Thanks in advance for any help