[Gvsig_english] JOIN

Kai-Christian Bruhn bruhn at fh-mainz.de
Wed Feb 4 14:53:10 CET 2009

Hi Ben,

thanks a lot!

Good to know about the limitations of the csv-import. So what is it
actually good for? Comma Separated Values as strings in a GIS?

The dbf-import works fine. I'm preparing some manuals for basic editing
and would have loved to omit another step (csv2dbf) before joining in gvSIG.

Anyway, I conclude that csv-import is dubious and that there is no
gvSIG-internal solution for editing plain table data. Agree?

Kai