[Gvsig_english] gvSIG:extPAL-extension: any experiences?

Luigi Castro Cardeles luigi.cardeles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:12:56 CET 2009

Hello,

i trying to use that extension (november last year) but without sucess.
gvsig 1.1.2, linux, tried with java-sun and icedtea.
I send some info about the errors to developers and they are woking to
improve this tool.
This plugins have a separated wiki, bug trac etc. At past i send a log file
about the problems i have found.
Since 12/08 i don't test this plugin and don't know this status

best regards.

2009/2/5 Wolfgang Qual <wolfgang.qual at gmx.net>

> Hi list,
> I just installed the extPAL-extension [1] for automatic label placement.
> However, for my installation (gvSIG  1.1, linux), it does not work. Before
> sending a long logfile, I would like to ask the community, whether there
> are
> any users who did some (successful) testing before. Thanks for you
> comments.
>
> Best,
> Wolfgang
>
> [1] http://geosysin.iict.ch/trac/wiki/Index4extJPAL