[Gvsig_english] JOIN

Kai-Christian Bruhn bruhn at fh-mainz.de
Thu Feb 5 12:12:31 CET 2009

That's what you were writing in the Quickstart guide (box at the foot of
page 37). Same seems true for odbc-connected sources. I just wanted to
make sure that there is no hidden functionality.

BTW: Beware of the recent OpenOffice Update 3.0.1 or you will get into
troubles saving dbf's from calc, but that's completely offlist.

Anyway, thanks again

Kai