[Gvsig_english] News from carthema??

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 5 12:22:53 CET 2009

Hello Wolfgang,

Wolfgang wrote:
> ...and there's another very intersting project - carthema for the creation of
> diagrams and more. Any news from that project?
> Any comments are welcome.

I might be probably wrong but it seems to me the Carthema project has a bit stopped its development. At least from its web-site it appears so.

On the other hand, there is a very similar project for doing diagrams and charts.
Its library is written in Java. Therefore it should be easy to gvSIG'2 developers to use it.
The link is: http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/

Best regards,

Silvio

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/